background

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Scrappers Delights New Release March/April

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share the card I made to showcase one of the new released images by Scrappers Delights!!

Its about one of my favorite fantasy creatures: Pegasus and Unicorns!  You can find the entire release HERE


by Scrappers Delights

The fence is being offered as a FREEBIE this month!! Visit the Scrapper's Delights blog for details on how to get this great digital stamp!!

FREEBIE HERE

As always, my choice for coloring is Copic Sketch markers.  
Below is a list of what I used:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Unicorn/Pegasus:
V17, V15, V12, V000
YG06, YG03, YG00
C3, C1, 0

Fence:
E37, E33, E31, T2, T0

Grass:
G17, G14, G12

Clouds:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my card and coloring! Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and Youtube channel for more coloring and tutorials!

Keep getting crafty!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...