background

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Scrapper's Delights DT Specials!

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share this card I made using one of the images from Scrapper's Delights! They will be on special for just a few days!!  

The special deals will be from May 5, 2018 - May 18, 2018

And there is a FREEBIE included! The super cute cupcake next to the fruit girl! 


Freebie

No automatic alt text available.

Copic Sketch Markers used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
YG03
Hair:
E27, E24, E23
Hat and Grapes:
V06, V04, G17, G14, G12
Clothes:
YG03, YG00
R83, YR23
Cupacake:
V04, V01, YG06, YG03

Grass:
Distress Ink Mowed Lawn

I hope you like my card and I hope that you take advantage of the spcecial deals going on this week!!  

Thank you for stopping by! 

Your truly,
The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crating Simply Stated!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...