background

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Craft Challenge Love/Valentine - DT Guest

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share my project as a Guest Designer for: Craft Challenge!

The blog's theme of this challenge is: Love/Valentine


I chose this super sweet image for this challenge! Isn't he adorable? 

The image is from Crafty Sentiments Designs:

Copic Sketch Markers used:

Bear:
E27, E25, E23
E51, E50, R11
Heart:
R29, R27, R4
Flower Bucket:
E43, E41
Hearts:
R24
Grass:
YG06, YG03

I hope you like my card and I hope to see you enter the challenge at Craft Challenge blog!!   Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...